Re: [SOLVED] Is squeeze compatible with WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:32:10 +0100
Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:

> Attention: long post ahead!
> I don't use line wrapping because it breaks long URLs. If that makes
> you or your e-mail client cringe, you may as well read this at
> http://bufferoverflow.tiddlywiki.com instead (same text, nicer
> formatting).

*Somethings's* doing line-wrapping for you - your message contains
plenty of newlines (hex 0A).

And I'm not sure what you mean by line-wrapping breaking long urls.  A
proper line-wrapper understands urls, and won't break them (although my
beloved Sylph admittedly uses a broken line-wrapper :( :

http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/2010-September/004166.html

Of course, some badly broken (e.g., Microsoft) MUAs will break
urls while displaying them for the recipient ...

Celejar