Re: Оффшоpы, оншopы и eвpoпейские кoмпaнии

2010/12/16 Alexey Salmin <alexey.salmin@gmail.com>:
> 2010/12/17 Mark Goldshtein <mark.goldshtein@gmail.com>:

>>> What do you mean?
>>>

>> Do you really want to discuss that matter here, in "Debian User Mailing List"?
>>

> Actually I didn't get your idea and that's why I'm asking.

I am just translated spam body and name it "spam" for comrades who
don't know Russian and concern about wrong mailing list.

As for the idea, it is quite simple. Does the information about
offshore companies and other mentioned in spam matter may be applied
to people in Russian heartland? Surely not.

> And asking a question in the same mailing list the original statement was posted
> makes perfect sense to me :)

Yeah, for me too, but one need to use inner spam detecting mechanism
anyway. If there is one :)

--

Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein