Re: rsync; Shouldn't Deleted Files be Deleted on the Backup?

Joao Ferreira gmail writes:
> that is exactly what --delete does. I've been using it for some time and
> it works just fine for me.

Problem is solved. If you have the b flag as one of your flags
as in "backup," it apparently insures that once a file is there,
it does not go away. This could be very useful in some
situations, but this is not what I wanted right now so I took
out the b flag and it now deletes any files in the copy that are
no longer in the master.

	Thanks for your help.

Martin