Re: weired issues of debian squeeze (base system)

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 17:56:30 schrieb Andrei Popescu:
> Every time I experimented with two-pane file managers I kept coming ...

Two-panel  ;>

I usually have about 20 panels (10 each side) and the most attractive feature:
every action works without touching the mouse - I'm very keyboard centric ;)

But I will give tuxcmd a try.

@Carl Johnson:
> I agree, but you might want to look into qalculate as a substitute.

Ok, that's a really big calculator. But its no substitute for me.
What I need most, is conversion between dec/hex/oct/binary - and that
conversion is very handy with KCalc.

kind regards

Gero