Re: weired issues of debian squeeze (base system)

On Monday, 13. Dec 2010, 16:18:08 Klistvud wrote:
> On the other hand, I'm thankful to KDE 4, because it prompted me to
> (re)discover and adopt Gnome.

ROFL

Yes, in this sense I say thank you too :)
I'm now using gnome for about half a year and it is quite attractive. Lean,
reasonable menues and the best - things work as expected.
There is very little functionality I miss at gnome.
But i.e. I can't live without krusader, which is heavily bound to kde
internals. Or look at Kalk - there's no serious alternative on gnome systems.

I would like to support gnome, but I'm not the crack to build the missing
stuff.

any way - thanks to kde I looked around searching for alternatives.

kind regards

Gero