Re: gdmflexiserver goes crazy

> Logging out to get to a login screen didn't work either.  Now all ctl-alt-
> f* keys give me a screen with no sognal.  Had to hard-reset to reboot.
> Now using a Debian stable instead of testing, just to get this message
> out.

I had something similar to me happen when I tried out Testing two months
ago.  Switching from GNOME (on tty7) to tty2 and then back to tt7 again
gave me the same blank screen with no signal problem.  I found by
switching around to different ttys that my usual F7 session had
mysteriously moved to tty8.

I went back to using Stable on this machine.

--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com