setting up a network printer

How do I configure a HL-4150CDN Brother printer?

I have installed the hl4150cdnlpr-1.1.1-5.i386.deb and
hl4150cdncupswrapper-1.1.1-5.i386.deb files from the Brother site.
http://localhost:631 finds the printer and the correct printer driver.

What is the ip address for the printer? How do I tell lp to use it as
the default? The print dialog in AbiWord sees the printer but when I
send something to it nothing prints (the job does show in the queue).

--
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People
 are either charming or tedious." -- Oscar Wilde