How to know about new/fixed packages in Debian Squeeze ?

Hi all,
  Now this might come as a bit of I don't know what after that nice
intro. I had tried to install Debian some 4-6 years back and due to it
being so hard gave up. Then went to Ubuntu sometime and now back.

This background info. is/was necessary as I might ask
queries/questions coming from that background.

In Ubuntu they have a nice page where the newest packages within a
release can be known. For e.g. now its Natty (11.04) hence
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty . If I want to distill down I can
go all the way to https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/amd64/+builds (my
architecture :)) and know which packages were successfully built.

Is there anyway to know the latest packages available within
testing/Squeeze on some central location/webpage ?

While I can do $sudo apt-get update and get that info. I'm on a mirror
and mirrors take time to get the files distributed. Also I don't want
to put any load on the main server and happy downloading a little
later but would like to know if there is a specific webpage where such
details can be ascertained.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल