Re: Where I can to find information about Tiger messages?

>  --WARN-- [cron005w] Use of cron is not restricted
Tiger supposes you limit the use of cron to some point, e.g. let only root edit/run it. Refer to the cron manual for how to do that, I guess.
> --WARN-- [root003w] Root user has message capability turned on.
Now it wants you to turn off the ability of root to send/receive mail. This means the debian-intern mails, the ones you get notified about when logging in via shell.

As someone pointed out already and I can confirm for the two above, I dont see how this is a security risk.

Not much of a clue about the other ones, sry.

Regards
Simon