Re: Where I can to find information about Tiger messages?

Craicovik:

>   The information of tigexp is not enougth for understand the problem.

I wanted to recommend the tiger-user mailing list, but tiger appears to
be dead and the last message in the list archive is from September 2009.
:-/

> I have the following message in my tiger report:
>
>  --WARN-- [cron005w] Use of cron is not restricted
> --WARN-- [dev003w] The directory /dev/char resides in a device
> directory.
> --WARN-- [root003w] Root user has message capability turned on.
> --WARN-- [misc021w] There are no umask entries in /etc/init.d/rcS

I'd say these are harmless, but then I don't know what problem you are
trying to solve and I don't really know why tiger thinks any of these
is a security problem.

J.
--
I use a Playstation to block out the existence of my partner.
[Agree]   [Disagree]