Re: gnome darkllook theme: missing icon on upperleft

Hello Again,

On 07/12/10 19:23, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:06:17 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

On 07/12/10 01:35, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:28:01 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

on my Squeeeze box (amd64), I use the Gnome Darklook theme:
unfortunatelly, for some application (ex. xterm), the upper left icon
is missing (in fact replaced by an ugly one): how can I fix this
rather minor issue ?

My xterm icon is a plain "small window" (using "clearlooks" as theme
and "gnome" icons).

Do you know its full name ?

Whom full name? :-)

Theme is named "Clearlooks" and icon set is called "GNOME".

I meant the name of the logo: a xpm file I guess.

But my xterm icon is quite simple and not very figurative:

http://picpaste.com/xterm-fcROD9Ra.png

mine is here:

http://picpaste.com/Screenshot-QuFQmiuK.png

You can try with another icon set or install new ones ("gnome-extra-
icons") :-?

I have tried: I have still the same icon: I guess it is a default one.

Which icon set are you using? Gion? :-?

No idea: see the above picture.

Jerome

Greetings,