Re: To make unreadable a functional system.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Mike:

> Let us know what the product was, and maybe we can work from there.

All right, I got the point. Though still an idea remains - a "read
pass" can be encrypted each time the host boots - depending on
hardware - then check w/ the one saved in OS. :)

I do not think so - that You can know about that as it was a
closed/private commercial product - not sure I can speak any farther on
the product itself. but desire to make something similar still remains.