Re: To make unreadable a functional system.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: To make unreadable a functional system.
- From: Sthu Deus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 21:40:33 +0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20101130061626.GA23933@adsl-64-142-29-25.sonic.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101128182948.GA6571@adsl-64-142-29-25.sonic.net> <email@example.com> <20101129165820.GA16957@adsl-64-142-29-25.sonic.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101130061626.GA23933@adsl-64-142-29-25.sonic.net>
Thank You for Your time and answer, Mike:
> Let us know what the product was, and maybe we can work from there.
All right, I got the point. Though still an idea remains - a "read
pass" can be encrypted each time the host boots - depending on
hardware - then check w/ the one saved in OS. :)
I do not think so - that You can know about that as it was a
closed/private commercial product - not sure I can speak any farther on
the product itself. but desire to make something similar still remains.