Re: acroread trouble on Sqeeze

On 12/01/2010 12:12 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:00:55 +0100, Horvath Krisztian wrote:

An error in Acrobat Reader package then?

There is a similar bug report for OOo:

But Acrobat Reader is closed source so bugs can be only reported
upstream (to Adobe).  I'm afraid you'll have to wait for an update ;-(

The problem should be elsewhere because Acrobat Reader works perfectly
on Sqeeze for me.
Which version are you running and from where (multimedia repo, Adobe
site)?

9.4 from multimedia

Error log is pretty self-explanatory about which app is causing the
problem. Besides, Acrobat Reader can be running fine in your system but
crashing with another setup or just by using a different GTK theme...
which reminds me, @Jerome, you can try to launch acroread with another -
fresh new- user and check if that works.
I created a new user, than logged into TWM and acroread worked prefectly.

Regards,