Re: acroread trouble on Sqeeze

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:48:33 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> since a couple of days,
> I have some trouble with acroread on my Squeeze amd64 box which is daily
> updated:
>
> fro example, when I deal two PDF files and that I play tabs, acroread
> gets confused and I get on shell the message:
>
>   (acroread-en:12304): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_is_ancestor:
>   assertion `ancestor != NULL' failed

I think that sounds like a "generic" error :-)

What do you mean by "acroread gets confused"? It freezes when loading a
second PDF within the same instance (tabbed)? Are you experiencing the
same issue when loading the files independently (using no tabs, separate
windows)? Have you tested with another PDF samples?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón