Re: VLC player doesn't playback correctly

On 11/28/2010 01:52 PM, Camaleón wrote:

> I think the OP already solved the video problem.
>
> The only it remains is the inhability of VideoLAN to open files from
> "sftp" or other network sources but I dunnot how to bypass this unless
> importing/mounting the share vian samba/nfs :-?

I used to have Ubuntu 10.04 installed on the laptop prior to switching
over back to Debian (have not had Debian installed on this particular
machine). The playback over sftp worked in Ubuntu but not now.

This couldn't be because the other filesystem is ext4?

//Matthias