Re: hal installation problem - debian squeeze

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 22:13 +0100, debian wrote:
<snip>
> On 2GB SD made dist-upgrade
> card removed hal and trying install again but always getting follow:
<snip>

Out of curiosity, why are you trying to install hal again? If something
depended on it I wouldn't have expected it to get removed by apt-get.

(I beleive that hal is mostly obsolete and neither my SheevaPlug or
laptop which are running Squeeze have this installed.)

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments