Re: Distorted picture in openarena.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

> If your VGA card is not very powerful, you can first try by lowering
> the requirements of openarena itself (textures and rendering details
> or screen size -not fullscreen-).
I have tried - does not help.

On the same hardware at earlier installation I could play in the game
perfectly - so the problem is not in hardware, apparently. Also, it
perfectly renders movements - just whole the screen is full of diagonal
lines between which I see the game but changes as soon as the player
moves.

In case of filing a bug report - against what should I do it? -
Openarena or radeon driver?

> How many FPS do you get with "glxgears"?
850 w/ open driver, 1,200 - w/ the ATI's.