Re: Bonded NIC's did not come up at boot?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bonded NIC's did not come up at boot?
- From: Klistvud <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:48:10 +0100
- Message-id: <1290466090.31146.0@compax>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (from email@example.com on Mon Nov 22 23:15:57 2010)
Dne, 22. 11. 2010 23:15:57 je vr napisal(a):
My question is, should I have needed to add bond0 to the auto line or
is there some other proper Debian-way I should adjust elsewhere?
/etc/network/interfaces is *the* right place for doing that; however,
it may not be right for Squeeze, where also /etc/init.d/networking
restart is not the preferred way of restarting your network anymore.
Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to