Re: Preventing installation of specific virtual packages

On Sb, 20 nov 10, 17:22:39, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

> I end up installing most Recommends, but I do configure my systems so
> they are not installed automatically.

I tend to install Recommends by default and just disable individual
packages that seem useless for me.

On minimal systems this is the first thing I turn off, but I check
Recommends as soon as there is some functionality missing that I thought
should have been there.

Regards,
Andrei