From: Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 21:50:11
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Frustration made me do it.

Dan Serban wrote:

> > I will spare you the minute details for my decision, but I assume
> > most of you experience the same frustrations I do.  The increasing
> > bloat, the never enough memory (16gb real, 32gb swap) being happily
> > claimed by a single tab and xul-runner eating it all.

I use FF only, and have much less memory parameters - yet never had
any problem like that.

Of course it is up to You what You do w/ the software You've
once installed, but let it be at least known to You that the reasons
You've brought here just are no essential or in other words, not
Mozilla-specific.

Have a good day.