Re: "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:16:43 +0000 (UTC), crossbuns.hot@gmail.com wrote
in message <[🔎] loom.20101118T061558-200@post.gmane.org>:

> How the fuck do I fix this? I did startx and this and a bunch of
> other fucking
>
> bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
> You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
> your free shit but if you niggas cant get
> GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
> Fix my shit niggas.

..first you wanna apologise to all non-whites,
Africans and Haiitians.

..then you wanna try the debian.org hits at:
http://www.google.no/search?num=100&hl=en&q=Debian+%22unable+to+register+inhibitor+with+session+bus%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: