Re: not able to drive a PCMCIA harddisk, what to do?

On 11/16/2010 12:31 AM, Camaleón wrote:
What a strange name for a machine running Debian>;-P

Sorry, the machine is really debian, but in doubt of whether or not this is a debian-specific problem I decide to try my luck with Ubuntu live CD and stuck there as well (although not sure if it is 100% the same error as I had on Debian), so directly send the original post from Ubuntu live-CD. Besides, this issue feels kernel-related, I guess I would not have much luck in Ubuntu community as they are more usage-oriented than technology oriented (which IMHO is a good thing!).

Thanks for introducing me to kernel list.

Best.