From: Carl Fink <carl@finknetwork.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:28:32
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Where has my Windows partition gone?

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 11:11:03PM +0000, John O Laoi wrote:

> Any other ideas

Try mounting /dev/sda2 and /dev/sda3 and see if they're still working right.
If not, you might need to fsck them (ideally from a Windows install disk,
which would call the function "chkdsk").
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!