Re: Quod Libet font size

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 09:00:47 -0400, Rob Owens wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is an application-specific question, or if there is
> a single mechanism for all applications.
>
> I'd like to increase the font size on the Quod Libet music player.  I'm
> displaying it on a low-definition television, and it's a little hard to
> read.  Any tips on how to do it?

If the program itself does not provide a method to customize its look &
feel, I think you could still tweak GTK+ based apps by using
"~/.gtkrc-2.0" file (create it if not present) and define there your
desire setting, i.e.:

***
gtk-font-name = "Tahoma 8"
***

(relogin)

All your GTK+ based applications should now render at Tahoma point 8.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón