Re: lenny & thunderbird filters

2010-11-04 21:03, Paul Cartwright skrev:
I'm running Lenny, updated, and Thunderbird 3.1.6 ( from my local user).
SOMETIMES, you see a folder, click "N" for next message, the
folder still has the (1) for new message, but when you hit N, it
proceeds to the next folder. Eventually you hit N and come back to THE
SAME MESSAGE.
anyone seen this, or have any ideas?

Yes, I have seen this, without filters, but for a newsgroup account (news.gmane.org), and it seems to happen when I fetch new messages several times before reading through the new messages, and even then I only see it sometimes.

I have no solution to offer, and I do not remember the exact version combinations I have seen this in.

/ Johan