Re: Locales/sort bug

One more thing.
If I specify LC_COLLATE to C/POSIX, special characters sorting looks
fine, but I lose Polish characters ordering.
If I specify LC_COLLATE to pl_PL.UTF-8, Polish characters ordering is
fine, but sorting goes crazy with special characters.
Is it possible to retain both features then?

carramba@laptop-rg:/tmp$ cat test2.csv
,"A
_d
,"M
carramba@laptop-rg:/tmp$ LC_ALL=POSIX sort test2.csv
,"A
,"M
_d

# above - correct special characters, Polish in wrong order

carramba@laptop-rg:/tmp$ LC_ALL=pl_PL.UTF-8 sort test2.csv
,"A
_d
,"M

# above - correct Polish characters order, incorrect special characters

Feel free to replace 'correct' with 'expected' in my posts, I'm just
trying to understand what's under the hood.

Regards,
Robert