install via own mirror (nfs)

Hi everyone,

I would like to install debian using an own mirror that I set up on an NFS server which is available in the local network. I do a tftpboot/pxelinux netboot on the client machine and boot into the kernel image provided in the netboot directory (/dists/stable/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/). I only get the possibility to select between http and ftp for access to a mirror but I don't have the possibility to use either of them. I tried also to manually mount the nfs-share containing the mirror via the busybox-shell, but that doesn't work (apparently, this busybox does not support nfs). I also did a comprehensive web-search but did not find any answer to my question. I was previously using openSuSE where this works without any problems.
Is there a way to do this, or am I wasting my time?

Cheers,

Matthias