Re: Wohin logt der Networkmanager / VPN

Dne, 20. 10. 2010 09:09:16 je Frank Lanitz napisal(a):

Danke. Leider wirft er für die VPN-Problematik keine Einträge dort rein.
Gibt es für das VPNC-Plugin noch eine extra Logfile?

This is an English-language list, so you would probably get more answers if you wrote in English. As for VPN, I am sorry, but I've never used VPN. For those who don't speak German: the OP is asking where does NetworkManager's VPN plugin keep its log file.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.