Re: Continue without install grub (y/n) confusion

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Andrei Popescu wrote:

On Lu, 18 oct 10, 14:46:23, Bhasker C V wrote:
Hi,

  Somewhere during the end of the installation there is a question
 Continue without installing (yes/no)
 This I assume is if I choose 'Yes' then Grub will not be installed
and when i choose 'No' grub will be installed. But when i choose no,
the installer keeps asking the saem question again and again. May be
this question needs to be re-phrased as "Install grub (y/n)" ?

And no error message? Check also the console (Ctrl+Alt+F4), use Alt+F5
to return to the install.
The console at F4 does not show error per-say but says that grub is not installed and pressing yes does the trick and installs it. But I jut wanted to point out that the question asked and task performed are not in sync. Either the yes/no must be toggled of their tasks or the question must be re-phrased.

Regards,
Andrei