Re: avogadro plugins

Hello List,

On 19/10/10 03:50, Bob McGowan wrote:
On 10/18/2010 05:55 AM, #ZHAO LINA# wrote:
Hi,

I have just install the avogadro package on my amd64 Squeeze desktop.
Now I would like to play with some avogadro plugins.
I have succeeded to built one (packmol) as regular user, but I do not
know how to make it plugged by avogadro:
any hint is warmly welcome.

Thanks,

lina

A web search for 'Avogadro software' found a wiki home page, with a link
to a developer's page.  That page have links to a number of other pages,
one of which discusses plugins.

Perhaps that will help.

that will certainly help a confirmed developer,
not a newbie: to install firefox plugins,
it is not necessary to be a developer,
we can expect the same for avogadro.

Jerome