Re: Question for users of OOo and/ or LibO

On 17/10/10 13:39, godo wrote:
On 10/17/2010 01:12 PM, AG wrote:
Dear all

I want to poll Debian users for their experience of using OOo and, more
recently LibO beta 2. It is a very small thing, but this apparently
works on Ubuntu but not on my current testing machine, so I want to find
out about Debian user experience.

In OOo and LibO when a document is opened for editing, does the cursor
automatically position itself at the point of the last save or at the
beginning of the document by default?

Thanks for your comments

AG.

Hi,
I my case (OO on Squeeze) cursor is in the beginning of document.

Thanks Goran. Are you using LibO beta 1 or 2? Also, as a matter of interest, did your LibO installation also install a quickstarter (like OOo does)?

Cheers

AG