Question for users of OOo and/ or LibO

Dear all

I want to poll Debian users for their experience of using OOo and, more recently LibO beta 2. It is a very small thing, but this apparently works on Ubuntu but not on my current testing machine, so I want to find out about Debian user experience.

In OOo and LibO when a document is opened for editing, does the cursor automatically position itself at the point of the last save or at the beginning of the document by default?

Thanks for your comments