Re: latest testing netinstall cd refuses to mount itself on usb cd-drive after start of installation

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:06:50 -0400, Jean-Bernard Addor wrote:

> I do not know how to submit this  kind of error.
>
> Install just began and asked for a special file, but my usb cd-driver
> does not need anything with lots of live cd and all other version of
> debian I already installed.

What was the exact error message you got and in what stage of the
installation? Could you switch to console and work from there?

I've faced some problems in the past with squeeze ISO images, so if one
of the images do not work, try with another (i.e., ISO CD, or jump to
weekly/daily ones).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón