Re: WiFi: nm-applet, nm-editor, replace NetworkManager

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 07:07 -0500, Arthur Machlas wrote:
> Thing is, you have to
> write your own profile/template, which requires an understanding of
> how to do it in wpa_supplicant, and then how to modify it as a wicd
> template.

This might be true for schemes that are not yet supported in wicd, but
the aforementioned WPA2/TKIP with MSCHAPV2 is already offered as a
choice in wicd.

> At that point I gave up and said why learn it twice? The
> wicd forums can probably give you a more definitive answer.

You might want to try wicd again. :)
--
  .''`.     Wolodja Wentland    <wolodja.wentland@ed.ac.uk>
 : :'  :

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.