Re: Highly recommended openoffice packages

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:06:06 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> I only want to install a minimum set, eg, openoffice.org-writer,
> openoffice.org-calc and openoffice.org-impress, but am wonder if any
> other packages are recommended and worthwhile to install as well.

>From http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3903621/Goodbye-
OpenOffice-Nice-Knowing-You.htm

[OOo's] "spellchecker and grammar-checker components were and are
terrible"

. . . What is needed is the Extension from Open Office called LanguageTool
http://www.languagetool.org/

Do we have a corresponding Debian package for that?

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/