[SOLVED] sid: yaird: -t invalid flag option in kernel image install

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 18:45:11 -0400 (EDT), Joel Roth wrote:

> Somehow I'd missed this before:
>
> grep -r yaird /etc/*
>
> 	/etc/kernel-img.conf: ramdisk = /usr/sbin/mkinitrd.yaird

It looks like you've found the culprit!  I didn't even think of
/etc/kernel-img.conf, since its use is largely deprecated in squeeze/sid.
On a lenny system, I might have suggested looking there, but on
a squeeze/sid system, it didn't occur to me that a brand new package would
put something in /etc/kernel-img.conf.  Congratulations.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :