Squeeze. Can't cd in directory which begin with .[dot]
- To: Debian User Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Squeeze. Can't cd in directory which begin with .[dot]
- From: Mark Goldshtein <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:09:04 +0400
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=-M=+oBQAFSFsrNhoOcu=Dw9RaA+qttOuzTVxK@mail.gmail.com>
After recent dist-upgrade was surprised with a loss of an ability to
change a directory, which begin with dot. For example, home dir in
$ cd ./wine
bash: cd: ./wine: No such file or directory
Meanwhile, I did it successfully just one reboot ago.
Autocomplete is gone also for that type of dirs.
Please, help to fix!