Re: deluge to handle torrents

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:19:16 -0700, briand wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 20:33:05 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón wrote:

>> Then check for any available update of Icewasel (xulrunner) because
>> that looks not normal (at least I get that option under Squeeze that
>> has iceweasel 3.5.13-1) :-?
>>

> That's what I'm using.
>
> Is it possible that a previous installation of either iceweasel or
> firefox has left files lying around that are screwing things up
> (especially in my home directory) ?

Mmm, it's a very big UI issue, not sure how a user setting could prevent
the proper windows prompt from appearing, but testing may not hurt. You
can rename your current Iceweasel user's profile (move it to something
like "~/.mozilla_old") and start from scratch.

You can even create a new system user and login with it.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón