Re: question/answer website for user support: shapado.debian.net
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: question/answer website for user support: shapado.debian.net
- From: Klistvud <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:48:48 +0200
- Message-id: <1286174928.27059.0@compax>
- In-reply-to: <20101004030943.GO3574@swansys> (from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon Oct 4 05:09:43 2010)
Dne, 04. 10. 2010 05:09:43 je green napisal(a):
Klistvud wrote at 2010-10-03 14:35 -0500:
> By setting up a web application that simply "mirrored" the mailing
> lists ("translated" them into forum form), we could have the best of
> both worlds. People comfortable with mailing lists would continue to
> use it in the "mailing list" form whereas people comfortable with
> forums would use it in the "forum form"; the application would
> transparently integrate the two, sending any new forum post to the
> relevant mailing list and, vice versa, pasting any new mailing list
> message into the forum.
Klistvud Hot-Water Discoveries Inc.
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
Please reply to the list, not to me.