Re: Lost keyboard in KDE 3.5.10 on Lenny.

Thanks for your reply, Paul.

On Friday 01 October 2010 11:11:44 you wrote:
> I like xfce myself.. nice, light, fully-featured menus..
> if you really like KDE, you might try trinity.
>
> http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/

That is my long term aim.  But it is still only at beta, and is available
(just about) for Squeeze, but not for Lenny, and Squeeze hasn't got a
fall-back to KDE 3, it only has KDE 4.

I may yet decide that I prefer xfce.  But it doesn't seem likely.  As you see,
it is my second choice over other DEs after KDE 3.

Lisi