Re: [OT] a radar-like tracking device

You should have a listen to episode 9 of Hack Radio Live (http://hackradiolive.org/), where they talked about DIY radar. It actually sounds like it wouldn't be insanely expensive to build your own radar set...Obviously, it wouldn't be military grade, but you could conceivably do it on a shoestring.

The episode is located at http://hackradiolive.org/show.php?show=9

--b