Re: loose access control that works for dynamic IP address

On 2010年09月27日 16:54, Scott Ferguson wrote:
Would dyn-dns help?
ahhh, yes. This is exactly what I used. I know how to get dynamic dns running, but need a way to control access to it.

Here I re-ask the question in plain language and an improvised example:

I have computer A that runs a website. I only want myhost.dyn-dns.com to be able to access this website, others who want to access the website should get denied. How do I configure computer A?