Proposal of Fluxbox styles for Debian

Hi All,

I have been working on a couple new Fluxbox styles[1] for Debian and
hopefully be added the the Debian packaged version of Fluxbox and one
to maybe come the default style for a Debian release like squeeze, or
the next Debian release.

The 3 styles I have done are called:
* Debian_LibStick Light
* Debian_LibStick Dark High Contrast
* Debian_LibStick Dark

If anyone knows the author(s) of the said wallpaper images used in the
screen shots, could you please let me know so I can add credit to them
in the style source(s), As the images are included in the current
version of Fluxbox 1.1.1+dfsg2-1.

Comments and/or suggestions more than welcome

People on the 'debian-desktop' please email me back directly as I am
not on this mailing list

Regards
Dale

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Debian_LibStick
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level