(OT) Re: mschap-v2 de Linux a Windows

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:47:01 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> On 24/09/10 06:38, cosme wrote:
>> mschap-v2 de Linux a Windows
>>
>> Tengo un PC con Debian Lenny y necesito conectarme por modem a mi ISP
>> que usa Windows 2003 Server.

(...)

> Tenga en cuenta - en caso de que no se dio cuenta, mi español es muy
> malo.

I didn't notice anything 8-)

Scott, I tried many times to contact this user directly to his e-mail but
I did not get a reply so I finally left ;-(

Anyway, he also sends the same message to the Spanish list, so don't
worry about that, people in there answer his questions.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón