Re: Problems Installing Pacemaker and Heartbeat in Lenny

Thanks for the tip, but didn't work.
I've already done the upgrade before try to install.
These are the results of your sugestion:

#aptitude safe-upgrade

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

# aptitude full-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

# aptitude -t lenny-backports install heartbeat pacemaker
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  cluster-glue pacemaker
  cluster-agents{a} heartbeat libcluster-glue{a} libcorosync4{a}
  libheartbeat2{a} libnet1{a} libopenipmi0{a} libtimedate-perl{a}
0 packages upgraded, 10 newly installed, 0 to remove and 94 not upgraded.
Need to get 2277kB/2928kB of archives. After unpacking 9523kB will be used.
  pacemaker: Depends: libesmtp5 (>= 0.8.8) which is a virtual package.
  cluster-glue: Depends: libopenhpi2 which is a virtual package.

Keep the following packages at their current version:
cluster-agents [Not Installed]
cluster-glue [Not Installed]
heartbeat [Not Installed]
pacemaker [Not Installed]

Score is -19794

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

*** No more solutions available ***

Keep the following packages at their current version:
cluster-agents [Not Installed]
cluster-glue [Not Installed]
heartbeat [Not Installed]
pacemaker [Not Installed]