Re: Debian not running in Windoof 7 Virtual PC (in VirtualBox)

On 9/22/2010 9:56 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:

This is the exception that proves the rule.  I still think that doing it
under an AMD64 or Intel x86_64 is probably futile under the current
state-of -the-art.

Nested virtualization is *not* the point or objective of the exercise -
enabling installation of Debian in W7VPC *is*.

Hypervisor is a very common "exception" in my experience - I guess it
depends on what you're exposed to in the workplace.

I am not making myself clear. You can do it under zVM. You can't do it with Virtualbox and Virtul PC. Pure and simple.