Re: Hello8

 On 20/09/10 22:32, John Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> What have you been up to ?

Heaps and heaps, John!

> Tell you a good news. At last few days,My friend Jack told me where
> was called the  factory of world.All the things is very cheap.

Sound great mate.

> Register to be their members as soon as possible, during this time,
> they have discount sales, many surprises are waiting for you.
>
> what's more it is very convenient.
>
> The price of products is great low from there. But very perfect. It�s
> incredible!
>
> For example: laptops, cell phone, digital cameras, LCD TV, GPS and so on.
>
> Remarkably,they have a very excellent after-sale service.
>
> You can log on their website
>
> yotops.com
>
> I would like you to have a pleasant shopping!
>
> Sincerely yours

Long time no hear John, I haven't heard from you since uni. I bet you
think I'd forgotten about the money you loaned me? Well guess again -
I've been looking for you for the last 8 years. I'm very rich now - send
me your bank details as I am very anxious to repay you (with interest).
I have a very fine business now - lots of good things. Stop by my web
site any time - everything there is free for you! My friend!
www.digicrime.com

Look forward to hearing from you again John!

--
*In case you never receive this mail, please notify me immediately*