Re: Wireless keyboard is not working with grub2

On 2010-09-09 11:54:32 +0530, Kousik Maiti wrote:
> Hi list,
> I have wireless keyboard and mouse of Logitech. I have duel boot
> system. During boot keyboard is not working so I am not able to choose OS.
> Is there any solution?

Someone already suggested that this might be a USB vs PS/2 issue.
They suggested changing a setting in the BIOS.

I have an old computer that has a USB keyboard.  In order to have the
keyboard work at boot time, I have to use a USB to PS/2 converter, and
plug the keyboard into the PS/2 port.

So if you don't have a BIOS option for a USB keyboard, because the computer
is too old, you can try a USB to PS/2 converter.

Hope this helps,

Phil