Re: Wireless keyboard is not working with grub2

Dne, 09. 09. 2010 08:24:32 je Kousik Maiti napisal(a):
Hi list,
I have wireless keyboard and mouse of Logitech. I have duel boot
system.During boot keyboard is not working so I am not able to choose OS.Is
there any solution?

What connector? If it's ps/2, it should work out of the box. If it's USB, you should configure USB support in BIOS: find the option for "USB legacy support" or something along that line, and set it to ON. Also, "Assign IRQ interrupt to USB" may be required.
No other ideas ATM.

--
Regards,

Klistvud