Re: How can I disable signature check for a Debian CD?

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 06:58:01AM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Is there a particular reason why you don't want to use apt-cdrom to
> use the CD repositories? It is much easier than mounting the CD to use
> it.

I also tried apt-cdrom but I have same problem with apt-cdrom.

I added my image with:
apt-cdrom -m -d /mnt add

It's successfuly added but aptitude is showing packages as from
untrusted source.

> In any case, to fix the error you get, you have to identify the GPG
> key corresponding to the CD, and obtain it (preferably in a trusted
> manner), and do
>
> sudo apt-ket add - < key

Where can I get this keys? CD images doesn't have signatures.